Style 396-1 VHF 3dB
Center-fed 1/2-wave coaxial sleeve
Outstanding, basic 3dB antenna designed to reduce signal fading in rough seas. This is probably the most widely used antenna on Coast Guard vessels.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule with standard 1&qout;-14 thread
- Includes 15' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Style 4187 Ratchet Mount
- One section
|Frequency:||VHF Marine band|
|Bandwidth:||(within 2.0:1 SWR): 5 MHz|
|SWR:||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||50|
|Termination:||15' RG-58 cable|
- Antenna Band: VHF
- Cable Length (Feet): 15'
- Cable Type: RG-58
- Color: White
- Construction: Fiberglass
- DB Gain (dB): 3 dB
- Ferrule Type: Chrome Plated
- Length (Inches): 5'
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 63"L WT: 2.9 lbs
- UPC: 719441100018
Quick Guide (pdf)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.